Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
adh673

Need help with final layout

adh673
9 years ago

I am attaching my almost-final plans. Two things are holding me up. #1. the designer currently has 24 inch depth on the plans - probably bc my husband is very tall and she thought the extra space would be nice but I'm wondering if they will feel huge to me at 5'7" coming from 29 tall, 21deep cabinets.

#2 I have this odd wrap around vanity. when we held up foam boards (moving the two sinks to the same side) to make a full wall, it made the bathroom feel smaller. With the new upper cabinet recessed a bit (3") you can see around the corner a little more but it creates an offset issue for the mirror on the side with the two sinks. My specific question is, are the sinks too close to the edge of the mirror (remedies are to lose the recessed bit or try to get sinks moved in) and if I do keep it, should I have the right side of the mirror frame go all the way to the end of the wall or end at the same place as it would for the left sink so the mirror is symmetrical above sinks vs. fill full wall.

These small details are making absolutely crazy and I would love your opinion!

Here is a link that might be useful: design

Comments (2)