Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
21" deep vanity and this sink? Nantucket sinks?

Posted by jterrilynn (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 23, 14 at 12:30

Can you think of a reason this would not work with 30" wide by 21" deep vanities? I'm having a heck of a time finding a sink within reason for this size of cabinetry. We are using a single lever faucet but want room behind to clean as I'm sick of that little space back there.

Overall dimensions: 18 x 13 x 7.5 inches. Inside measure: 16x11-W

Or, do you have a better idea?

photo bathroomsinkNantucket_zps2febdcec.jpg

Here is a link that might be useful: Nantucket sink

This post was edited by jterrilynn on Sun, Aug 24, 14 at 13:08

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 21" deep vanity and this sink? Nantucket sinks?

I have the Kohler Caxton sink K2210. The interior dimensions are 12x15. I believe it is 7 inches deep. I find this sink to be plenty big enough for bathroom use. The oval shape also gives you a little more countertop area than a rectangle shape. You should be able to get it in white for under$100. Home Depot has them on their website at $67 dollars.
Here's how they look installed in my 60x21 inch vanity
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Plenty of room behind the sink, especially if you don't have an estcheon plate like I do because of a miscommunication by the plumber to the fabricator regarding faucet hole.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

o
RE: 21" deep vanity and this sink? Nantucket sinks?

Thank you for the visuals badgergal, that was very helpful and nice to look at! The kohler looks as though it would be easier for me to keep clean as it all dips to the drain. While I love the look of the rectangular Nantucket there is that bit on the bottom that looks sort of flat. Of course husband likes that one because he does not clean the bathroom.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here