Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone own a Hydro Massage tub?

Posted by busybme (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 12, 09 at 12:12

One of the tubs that I am considering for my master bath remodel is the Hydro Massage Products Fantasy model in 72x42. It will be a whirlpool/air combo.

Anyone have experience with this Colorado company? They do not have a national dealers network, but deal mostly direct-to-consumer outside of CO.

The owner of the company has been very responsive, answering my unending questions. His family has been making tubs since 1980.

Thanks!

Sandy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone own a Hydro Massage tub?

Hi. I am also wondering about hydro massage.

I'm looking for something deep and easy to clean, less than six foot long. It seems like you have to go 36 wide exterior to get a bathing well 25 wide, so the Zen 5536 looks good on paper.

Has anybody out there owned or installed a Hydro massage?

o
RE: Anyone own a Hydro Massage tub?

Did either of you go with hydro massage?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here