Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Feeling so much better!

Posted by robin11034 (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 27, 12 at 8:50

Did you hear that? It was me breathing a huge sigh of relief! My confidence has been restored. If you could not tell ... I am a control freak. That is why I do so much research before I start a project. Because I was unable to do that research ... I was feeling lost and adrift.

The fella explained many things about the tile and what he was doing and why. He really is a nice young man and I confess I was totally ungracious.

Vapor thing ... he used the Schlueter system and explained how it works. It all sounded reasonable to me and will definitely be better than the mold pit I helped him remove! I read a little about it and all the info sounded great. If it isn't, don't tell me. If you do, I'm putting my fingers in my ears and singing la-la-la so I can't hear you.

We also came up with a solution for the tiles that seem to be elevated more than the others.

Now I can make my quilt with peace of mind that all is going well in the bathroom.

Robin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Feeling so much better!

Good! We need a "Like" button for your post :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here