Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kallista Sink Worth It?

Posted by dancingqueen (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 5, 12 at 0:23

I've been searching for a smaller sink for my master renovation, about 15 x 15". Plumbing supply suggested the Kallista, which is a perfect size but WOW what a price? Is anyone familiar with these sinks? I love the look of it but have never heard of them and can't find them on line anywhere? Appreciate any feedback/input.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kallista Sink Worth It?

I'm not familiar with them but found this website, looks like they are made by Kohler...or maybe you meant you were trying to find a better price online?

Here is a link that might be useful: Kallista sinks

o

Yes, I would LOVE to find it for less cost on line. $550 for a sink plus a $50 shipping charge from the plumbing supply place seems out of line to me. Thanks for the site and if you can help me find it on line that would be awesome. I did some searching but no luck.

o

Kallista is part of Kohler Co but is a boutique brand that has limited distribution. You will have limited success finding deep discounts online. Are you looking at an undercounter sink? If so, the Kohler Caxton sink is available in a 12 x 14 size, and should be much less expensive - check the website - you can find Kohler at 25-off list price at most outlets, online or offline. I'm thinking this should end up in the $80 range?

o

a $10 steel mixing bowl can be used as a sink. You drill a hole in the bowl and you have a sink.

there is no technology other than that.

I've seen it down with wooden salad bowls too. Whatever floats your boat. All the other talk is just details.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here