Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Enable dual function with Grohe

Posted by M_N_A (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 30, 13 at 0:22

I think the new code requires that only one of the functions could be on at a time, but we want to put dual shower heads in the master bath.

I have read that you can modify the hansgrohe. does anyone know if you can do similar thing with grohe groflex?
http://www.newpaloaltohouse.com/2012/12/busy-town-in-palo-alto-all-trades-rough.html

" Hansgrohe has a universal I valve that works for both bathtub/shower configurations and also for showers that have two showerheads. There's a small pin in them that you can remove (once the inspection is done) if you want water to come out of both sources at the same time. "

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Enable dual function with Grohe

Call Grohe techs to see if restrictors can be removed. You can have more than one running at a time but only with 2.5 gpms each here in California....for now. That "one head only" hasn't been passed yet. Barron Supply in Mt. View might be able to help you with this. They are on El Camino near Grant. Good luck!

-Babka

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here