Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
what do you suppose is behind the creepy doll

Posted by guerrgi (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 12, 14 at 0:07

Aside from plumbing what is the point of this wall with the nook and creepy doll. i'd like to tear it out and gain more shower space but wondering what on earth is behind it...or the soffit above for that matter?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: what do you suppose is behind the creepy doll

It's where they hid the dead bodies....

What's on the other side? Can you cut a small window and peek in? No access from above?

Lisa

o

What is on the other sided of the walls? There could be a short hot water tank in that space.

o

I have no idea, but get rid of the doll immediately! No way would I be able to use that bathroom for anything with the thing staring at me :o

o

Sing along:

"Someone to w-a-a-atch o-ver me..."

I thinks it's perfect just as it is. Although with the doll where it is, I'd prefer that its hands be out in the open.

o

She looks ready to dive into the square toilet.

OP: what rooms are adjacent to the bathroom? Can you tell by them how big the space is? It could be an HVAC chase. Or there might be an old, covered up chimney.

o

Oh noooo!!! Not another open toilet! That's creepier than the doll!

o

My first thought was also a possible HVAC vent of some kind. However, as I stared at that picture, I'm pretty sure that creepy doll blinked, so I will not be returning to this thread to see how you resolve this issue. Good luck.

o

Here's my theory: the original owner was very devout and this is a niche for a portrait of Sts. Timothy and Titus, the patron saints of stomach disorders. Makes perfect sense!

o

I dunno. The more I stare at the doll...the more...it...it...it's ALIVE!

This post was edited by mongoct on Tue, Aug 12, 14 at 16:33

o

That's just wrong mongo!!

o

It's so you do your business and get out of there fast. It prevents a lineup in the morning, since no one will stay longer than absolutely necessary.

o

That doll is obviously guarding a portal to hell which exists behind the wall. Creeeeeepy!

Don B.

o

What's up with the shape of the toilet seat?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here