Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help me pick sink faucets to go with my tub faucet

Posted by loves2cook4six (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 15, 12 at 23:21

Going for a minimalist look in our MB redo after a flood. I've always wanted a waterfall in the house and when I found this faucet at 75% off (open box) I just had to have it!!

There is absolutely no way I can afford the matching sink faucets so I would love your help in coming up with something that works.

Here are the sinks with the matching faucets

except ours will be sitting on an espresso wood cabinet where the top is the same wood similar to this:

I was thinking of these:

or these:

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help me pick sink faucets to go with my tub faucet

I like the first one, but it looks like it has a very small reach. Would it work?

Not sure why this looks like it would work to me but it does...

I was really thinking more about a waterfall type faucet...

This one has the same feel but I don't think it is the one you said you couldn't do...

And, just because I love this faucet (may have to rethink whether I could make it work in my guest bath)...

So many cool options! Good luck!

o

beeps, too funny

The second one is Brizo Siderna right? That was our second choice and the one we would have used for all the faucets until I found that great deal on the Hansgrohe. The reason I feel it won't work now is that the Tub filler is all round "stems" and handles and these are all square. Love the Klauss faucet - wish it were round stemmed then I would use it for sure.

What do you think?

o

In my last msg second one is Pfister, and last two are Kraus. I usually look on faucet.com because they have a wide selection. I was playing off the square part of your faucet with that second choice, but I see what you mean about round stems. How about...

This one is fun and unusual with curves and square...

Curves:

There are so many fun ones. Not much help am I? My honest opinion is the second one of the two you selected looks like a built in soap dispenser. Thus not my fav. There are too many other possibilities that won't encourage someone to push down on the top hoping for soap! ;) Good luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here