Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kohler expanse tub question

Posted by Wendy1033 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 28, 14 at 21:16

We are preparing to remodel our master bath. Our current tub is in an alcove, and is about 60" long by 39" wide. I think this would be considered a garden-size tub. I love the look of the Kohler Expanse curved-front tub. I know it is a great product when you have limited space, but we have plenty of room. I'm wondering if we will feel like we are down-sizing if we switch to the Expanse from a garden-size?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kohler expanse tub question

How deep is your current tub? The Expanse isn't very deep. You'll also need to hide the newly exposed area on the wall where it curves inward, though you may be doing that anyway as part of the renovation.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here