Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
emmie9999

Need reasonably priced toilet for guest bathroom

emmie9999
16 years ago

Hi all:

I am here from the kitchen forums, and I am learning a lot! I wish I had found you all before I did my bathroom remodel a few years ago.

I am adding a half bath as part of my remodel. This will be an inside room, and will be right next to the kitchen. We are really running close to the budget here, and I'm getting a little anxious. However, I have learned one thing on here already: don't skimp on the toilet.

Would anyone have any suggestions regarding reasonably priced toilets? Toto toilets do seem like the best quality, but the prices are all very high. Crane toilets can be purchased for 80 bucks, but I fear them breaking down. I have a Kohler Leighton currently, and we are very happy with it.

Is there a decent, reliable, quiet toilet for somewhere in the middle? No funky colors, we just want white. Comfort height would be nice, but not absolutely a must. This will probably be the least used toilet in the house. There is only my DH and I, and we are adding this for company, resale value, and the occasional emergency ::ahem:: ;-)

Thanks very much,

Emmie

Comments (5)