Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hobokenkitchen

Powder Room Sneek Peek - Also Totally Different!

hobokenkitchen
16 years ago

The powder room is the last bath we have to finish - it's been a long road! : )

This the Porcher Ovale cabinet with an Oceana glass sink and Toto Pacifica two piece toilet.

The floor is one of my favorite things about this bathroom. I guess the color is a bit bold, but we like it! Again totally different to the other two baths.

Obviously this one is still missing a faucet!

{{gwi:1465676}}
Shot with Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT at 2007-07-01

And a close up of the floor:

{{gwi:1465679}}

Our other two baths as a reminder and so you can see them all in one spot:

MASTER:

{{gwi:1465681}}

GUEST:

{{gwi:1465683}}

Comments (6)

• maredog
    16 years ago

Very nice! I love the wall color in the powder room! What is it?

• worthy
    16 years ago

Good thing I wear sunglasses at night!

"totally different to the other two baths." I prefer all rooms to be relatively appropriate to the house style. Yours is not that much of a stretch. In any case, good taste is a thread that connects. (Do I detect a British accent?)

• kitchenkelly
    16 years ago

Wow! On the flooring. That is gorgeous. I saw your post of the guest bath before but you really out did yourself on the powder room.

• dianalo
    16 years ago

I would hate to see 3 matching bathrooms in the same house. I view each room as a chance of making its own look. It does have to flow, but not all be similar.

I think each one of your baths is a job well done and each has panache. You should be very proud and very careful that you don't take on another project until you have rested. I think it is easy to get the redecorating bug and not have the will to resist, lol. I can't imagine how much free time I will have when the work is done and I don't have to spend my time planning and shopping. I will make myself not do any more work once we are settled. I need a break from all the house stuff and to actually get out and golf or ski rather than pick out a bathroom fan until all hours (and still not have a choice made, lol).

• hobokenkitchen
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Lol worthy - yes, there's a British accent. How did I give myself away?? : )

dianalo - ha! I wish I could get away from other projects! We've been building an extension so have just redone the kitchen as well. It came out great, but we're still missing the backsplash and some other details. Also working frantically on the backyard. I don't think it will ever end! : )

I'll check on the wall color and get back to you!

• monicakm_gw
    16 years ago

Stunning! All of them :) What is the floor, in the top bathroom, made of? Could we see a closer shot of the Oceana glass sink? Mine is still in it's box :( I have the crystal reflections undermount. How do you like yours so far? Ohh, could you do a quick favor please? Would you mind running your fingernail around the inside of the sink and tell me if you feel any very tiny hairline fissures? You won't be able to see them. My first Oceana sink had several of these cracks. The company tried to tell me they were a normal part of the process...phooy! A girl who sells them says she's never seen one with them, hers didn't have them. The SAMPLES of glass they sent don't have them. They finally agreed to send me another sink and it too has the very tiny, fine hairline *fissures*. I gave up. I love LOVE the sink, I just hope this doesn't prove to be a problem down the road.
    Monica