Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can anyone help me identify this tile?

Posted by mommyinzion (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 18, 13 at 19:17

I'm particular looking for the small glass tile, but I'm dying over the tiles that have a scroll pattern on them. They really look like wallpaper, but I'm pretty sure I see grout lines.

Any ideas?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can anyone help me identify this tile?

I have no idea but its gorgeous and I'd love to know as well!

o

I am pretty sure I've seen that recently when I was searching for tile for my bath remodel. I used a tile that looks identical to the mosaic and it is a Fap Ceramiche tile; I've been on their website a lot lately to try to find that mosaic in a different color than what I used. The scroll matches so perfectly, I kind of think it is the same manufacturer (my mosaic is the same color as shown) and that's probably where I saw it - on their website. But I have to say it is the most frustrating website I have encountered to try to view their products, so I can't face trying to see if the scroll tile is there. If you have the time to go through each of their lines, I think you might find it. Try the Fap Suite line first - that might be it.

eta: It's the Suite Lisbona tile - the only place I could find it was on the video at that link, but I didn't look too hard - it's probably in their catalog somewhere, too. Good luck.

Here is a link that might be useful: Fap Ceramiche Tile

This post was edited by olychick on Fri, Jul 19, 13 at 4:55

o

I think that you're definitely right about the Fap Suite line. I didn't find this exact picture, but it the other products look so similar.

You're right about that site. Most of the links don't seem to work. I can't even tell if I can even get this in the US.

o

Yes, you can get it in the US. I have the mosaic in your inspiration picture in my bath. I actually think many independent tile shops carry it. I found it in two in my area. Where are you? I've linked a CA company and I am in the PNW where I found it. I think if you just call some tile shops you'll find it

b.View from entry fs photo Viewfromentry-1.jpg
. Shower photo Showertrim.jpg

Here is a link that might be useful: Fap supplier

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here