Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bathroom almost complete! Not sure how I feel about the granite?

Posted by podogpodog (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 12, 12 at 18:52

I think I like it, but then part of me doesn't....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bathroom almost complete! Not sure how I feel about the gran

close up

Here is a link that might be useful: Organization by the Ocean

o

I do love the corner toilet though. :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Organization by the Ocean

o

that granite is awesome. I'm guessing it's a little "wild" for you? Because the rest of your bathroom looks very simple. But I think it's great! It adds a lot of interest. A basic solid counter would have been boring.

o

I love the granite, and love the corner toilet. Both look terrific!

The issue I had was the vanity. It's lighter than the wall paint and the granite, both. Having the vanity so light makes the whole visual picture seem not grounded.

Just my take. Otherwise, looks great.

o

I think the granite is interesting. It looks very good with your colors.

o

I love both the counter and corner toilet! I especially like the placement of the granite movement - it 's got less pattern by the sink but then you can really see the design where it's most open. Very nice!

o

I think it looks really great! That corner toilet is awesome. Maybe picking up some of the darker colors in the wall art and other parts of the bathroom will tie it all in better? My guess is once you get more accustomed to seeing such an interesting counter in your home and get over being a little out of your comfort zone you will love it! I go through the same thing when I buy a necklace or piece of clothing that is a little more bold or fashionable than my normal, and I am not talking about something outrageous either, just a little bit more fun than my boring normal.

o

Maybe it's the sink? That's the thing that first jumped out at me, in a bad way. Sorry.

o

Thanks so much for the comments! drewem, I know what you mean about the sink. I really wanted a drop in sink, but our plumber lured us away from it. The more I see the granite though, the more I like it. Once the accessories are in I think it will be great! Thanks again everyone!!! :)

o

I love it and like you said once you put the accessories in it will do so much to tie together. Corner toilet is really cool!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here