Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wall mount faucet for clawfoot tub

Posted by bungaleslie (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 16, 12 at 18:47

I'm putting a clawfoot soaker tub (Victoria & Albert Cheshire) in the master bath and I would like to have the faucet mounted from the bathroom wall rather than on the deck of the tub or the wall of the tub. All the pictures of wall-mount faucets show them mounted to the wall of the tub. Does anyone know if they make clawfoot tub faucets with longer spouts that can be mounted on the bathroom wall, or what length of spout I should be looking for? Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wall mount faucet for clawfoot tub

If you read the specs, many can also be purchased to wall mount. DD2 is currently redoing her MB and she purchased one by Strom (last one pictured with arch faucet, since hers is not claw foot and the reach was better).

Here is a link that might be useful: wall mounted tub faucets

o

I just went through the same thing. The first tub I looked at did not have a ledge for a tub mount. I could not find a good long enough spout for the wall faucet, so I ordered a different tub with a deck mount. When I go back to the house tomorrow I will see if this strom plumbing deck mount faucet I used can be wall mounted. It is so pretty. I ordered from vintage tub. Here is a quick pic (bathroom is not yet finished and hand shower is not installed on faucet, but will give you a rough idea)

o

I just went through the same thing. The first tub I looked at did not have a ledge for a tub mount. I could not find a good long enough spout for the wall faucet, so I ordered a different tub with a deck mount. When I go back to the house tomorrow I will see if this strom plumbing deck mount faucet I used can be wall mounted. It is so pretty. I ordered from vintage tub. Here is a quick pic (bathroom is not yet finished and hand shower is not installed on faucet, but will give you a rough idea)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here