Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Devon & Devon Fixtures: Pricey?

Posted by miss_z (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 15, 13 at 18:01

I found some beautiful shower fixtures from a European company and thought I'd seen a recent bathroom remodel photo here that featured the white ceramic shower rose.

They don't seem to have much of a distribution network in the U.S. Anyone know how much these fixtures run?

I dread the answer, but oh well!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Devon & Devon Fixtures: Pricey?

I wish I had never seen these. I am sure they are pricey but they are gorgeous. They have a list of US distributors but you will probably have to call to get a price. (link below). Please let me know if you find out anything and I'll do the same.

Here is a link that might be useful: Devon & Devon US

o

I finally found one site that had some prices. There is only one faucet listed but they might be able to quote you on others you are interested in. It is beautiful but even at 20% off it's still $900.

Here is a link that might be useful: Devon & Devon at Gracious Home

o

I said the same thing to myself when I saw these "Oh lord, I wish I had never seen these". They are to die for. They were spotted in the showroom of our towns highest priced plumbing shop. Of course. Today I put a call in to them to find out what the cost would be for a single hole faucet. If they call me back...I did tell you they were the fanciest shop...if anyone is still interested I can share that info.

o

I found some others I liked a bit, too..Kohler Pinstripe. They are nearly $900.

They make the Kohler Memoirs look reasonable. None of these are in my budget but I do know now that this is the one thing in my budget that I just got wrong. Everything else has been close so far.

If they do call back I would still be interested but I think we already know where this is going. LOL!

o

Wow, timing is everything. There are Water Mark faucets on sale at onekingslane right now. I have never heard of them but they have a similar look to Waterworks, Devon & Devon, etc.

Here is a link that might be useful: Watermark faucets

o

Watermark are made in Brooklyn, we are getting our kitchen mixer from them.

o

of course I missed that by now i'm sure on One Kings Lane. I swore I would stay off there after buying another rug (they offer small sizes so I think of them as "trial").

The high end plumbing shop did call back but said they couldn't get the one hole faucet. In my mind I was thinking it might be less pricey as there is less "faucet" involved...surely that wouldn't be the case, but it wouldn't be the first time I tricked myself!

o

Scamp,
One Kings Lane has had Water Works faucets twice in the last few weeks so maybe one more time? The more I look at them the more they seem reasonably priced. It's all about adjusted expectations, I guess. Good luck in the hunt!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here