Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kitch_n_kat_gw

PHOTOS- Finished 1/2 Bath- Dark & Kat Friendly

kitch_n_kat
13 years ago

Used my phone camera...it's just easier.

This half bath is off our main living area behind a free-standing 8 feet wide two-story stone fireplace. The walls are aubergine semi-gloss (the flash shows as more grape than in person). I wanted it to be unique but still flow with the living areas' where our art taste runs modern and the materials and views are natural. This color relates to the deep colorations of the limestone wall just outside the door. No before photos- but I can sum it up with- pink granite and fluorescent lighting. The room was emptied to the sheerock and tile floor and all salvageable was sold on Craigslist.

{{gwi:1464072}}

The faucet is solid bronze tone (not orb) and the round sink is copper.

I designed the vanity; and the counter and doors are from the same bamboo flooring we have in the adjoining living areas....

{{gwi:1464074}}

The ceiling and baseboards are bamboo too. {{gwi:1464076}}

{{gwi:1464078}}

The art does not show well in this photo...but is a photographic print- of a person running into the field's horizon- love it here.

{{gwi:1464080}}

The vanity has one open cubby so guests can see items they might need; the doors do not have pulls, but have finger notches on the bottom edge to open- this area holds the cat litter box on a pull out tray; the cat has access through the wall by the garage entrance and laundry room.

{{gwi:1464082}}

Comments (4)