Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kraus faucet owners please post pics

Posted by mic111 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 16, 12 at 16:27

Were redoing our master bath and in my search for unique faucets I found the Kraus brand. I loved several of their models but thought the Millennium would go best in our master bath. Ours hasn't arrived yet. In addition we've got several weeks before the granite is installed. In the mean time I would love to see some real world installations of these unique faucets. I was kind of thinking of the Fantasia for our guest bath and Unicus for our upstairs. But who knows, depending on how the Millennium looks in our space and with the other elements I may have to try one of them for the master.

I'll add my pictures to this thread once I get everything. In the mean time does anyone have a Kraus faucet (any model) installed that they would be willing to share pictures of?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kraus faucet owners please post pics

I chose the same faucet, I really like it but it is not set for install until next week - assuming the cabinet maker sticks to his delivery date an the granite fabricator does the same. The one mistake I made with this faucet was that I originally did not leave enough clearance between the counter top and the medicine cabinet door - OOPS!!

AS soon as they are installed I will post a pic!

Good Luck

Rachel

o

This is Kraus Apollo in my master bath. I am very pleased with the looks and quality.

o

Rachel,

Can't wait to see it. What granite are you going with? I picked a low movement one that looks like sand called Carioca Gold. I'm getting the chiseled edge as I have sort of an organic theme going in my bathroom. I'm sort of hoping the faucets look like a stylized tree. But I'm not very good at the designer thing so often have to see something in place to decide if it works or I like it.

Scarlet,
Wow! I hadn't seen those since I was concentrating on the single hole faucets. Those are stunning!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here