Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
mongoct - how can I contact you off line?

Posted by jdbs3 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 25, 14 at 15:10

Found your thread on Kerdi Shower. Clicking on pictures, they do not come up.

Any way I can contact you off line and get your write-up with pictures in preparation for a similar project?

thanks, JD

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: mongoct - how can I contact you off line?

Hi jdbs3,

The thread I've linked to below may be what you're looking for; it's the shower thread but with the missing pictures included.

Hope that helps. If it's not what you wanted, I'm sure mongoct will step in and get you the information you need. He's such an amazing resource on this forum.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kerdi Shower Part Deux

o
RE: mongoct - how can I contact you off line?

The photos did indeed disappear off the original Kerdi thread. Can you see them on the Kerdi Part Deux thread? I just checked Part Deux and the photos load fine for me.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here