Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
monicakm1

Product to Keep Tub Cleaner Longer

monicakm_gw
9 years ago

Hi everyone. I know there is a cleaning forum but it's fairly dead-ish compared to this one so I'm trying here first. I have a very bad lower back. My activities are very much limited as I just suffer thru life without pain medication for fear of becoming addicted. My husband bathes (vs showers). He's in construction and gardens and has other outdoor activities. His poor bathtub gets pretty dirty before I can get it clean and then I'm paying for it for it for the next two days. Yes, he will clean it if I ask (and has) but he shouldn't have to. He already picks up a lot of my "slack" due to my health. He has a physically demanding job. My job is to take care of the house and cook. I know there is a product to spray on shower doors after use to keep them clean. Is there anything that helps to keep dirty bath water from sticking to the sides? He uses Dial liquid soap and I know he rinses the tub after use but I also know he forgets. Years ago there used to be a spray on product with teflon that worked wonders. It's been ages since I've seen it.
Thank you!
Monica

Comments (3)

Sponsored
My Kitchen And Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars48 Reviews
Virginia-Based, Leading Kitchen and Bath Remodeler Since 1994