Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
An-tic-i-pa-a-tion...

Posted by jrueter (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 21, 14 at 12:13

Work began last week on our new master bath! All the big decisions have been made, although it seems like there are still a million little decisions to make (like exactly where to install the cabinet knobs). Demo, rough plumbing and electrical and framing are done. Drywall is getting finished today, and hot mop this afternoon. Tomorrow they install the cabinets and planking on the walls (for my coastal look), then painting on Wed and tile begins Thurs. After a week of not much to see (but lots going on in the walls) I can't wait to see the finishes installed!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: An-tic-i-pa-a-tion...

Is there time in there to get the shower pan tested and inspected (we had to do that - fill it with water and leave it for 24 hours) in our last house (hot mop) and in this one (some kind of shower pan "system")

o

They will do the pan test while the cabinet and planking go in and the painting is done. Hot mop is Mon and tiling doesn't start until Thurs, so plenty of time! Thanks for the suggestion - that is why I love GW so much :)

o

Well then, "Yay!"

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here