Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Different height his/her sinks

Posted by deb52899 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 16, 12 at 11:56

Somewhere I saw a picture or two of a bathroom with his/her sinks that were different heights. I'd like to do this in our master bath, but I can't find pictures for ideas. I've searched Houzz and found 1 that I love but it wraps around a corner and I don't have that much space. Does anyone have them and will you post pix, or do you have inspiration pix of them? Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Different height his/her sinks

This is what we did...pretty common sink/vanity layout, and then just staggered them. The other option I've seen a lot is to put the sinks on different walls, then you can do them different heights and it won't look strange.

Master Bath Finished 3

o

Thanks everyone!

Oly - I assumed that was spam and didn't open it. Thanks!

Loves - I really like the 3rd shot with adding a sink. That's exactly what I meant. The Disney one is way cute!

Youngdeb - Your shower is gorgeous! And your bathroom looks huge! Very beautiful! We don't have the space to put sinks on opposite walls. They need to be together - maybe like your sink counter and your vanity counter for the other sink.

What I'm trying to accomplish is not for kids, but a standard height for me (5'2") and a taller sink for DH (6'1").

o

I had this in my old house but no pics. My sink was on a 6 or 7' long counter and had a cabinet and vanity area with a drawer. My husbands sink was on a vanity on another wall and was about 36" wide. It was builder issue so I think they just used a kitchen sink base for his vanity. I loved the set up.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here