Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jani18

Hansgrohe Raindance Allrounder

jani18
13 years ago

Does anyone have this? It has a very cool adjustable holder and can be used as a stationary showerhead or can be removed to use as a handheld.

Raindance Allrounder AIR

* Features Quiclean cleaning system

* Raindance E 150 AIR 3-Jet handshower with AIR, Whirl AIR and Balance AIR spray modes

* 63" techniflex hose

* Unique adjustable holder that allows full range adjustability from overhead to side shower

* ADA compliant

Comments (11)

• kent_72
    13 years ago

We have one (about 2 1/2 years) and like it. Mostly, it stays in the same position (overhead) and the same spray mode. But, we have occasionally used the lower position with other spray modes. And, removing the handshower to hose down the shower walls and floor is handy.

For us, it's mounted in a corner of a walk-in shower. The picture hopefully shows the supply hose connection and the thermostatic water controls on the sidewall.

Here is a link that might be useful: Hansgrohe Raindance Allrounder

• annkathryn
    13 years ago

I have a Raindance as well. It was the best (and only) solution to the sloped ceiling in our shower. I like it a lot.

• jani18
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Kent72 and Annkathryn:

I really appreciate your comments and pics of your Allrounder. Very, very helpful.

Is it easy to remove as a handheld?

I am a bit worried about the water pressure. Is it powerful enough to thoroughly rinse shampoo out of hair and to hose down the shower also? What is your favorite setting?

What Themostatic valve did you choose?

Thanks again.

Jani

• annkathryn
    13 years ago

My husband is the one who usually uses this shower head as there are 2 in the shower. It's easy to remove as a handheld but it's a pretty large head, so just a little unwieldy. We mainly keep it in the bracket. The water pressure is fine for rinsing shampoo. I don't know what setting it's on, but we don't adjust it.

Here's the original order for everything, including the other shower head and 2 faucets. Prices might have increased since I purchased everything a couple of years ago:

1 x (06582000) - HANSGROHE STRATOS THERMOBALANCE I SHOWER SETS - Chrome @ $188.40

1 x (28100000) - HANSGROHE RAINDANCE ALLROUNDER - Chrome @ $255.00

1 x (06579000) - HANSGROHE TRIM, STRATOS THERMOBALANCE I - Chrome @ $129.00

1 x (28108001) - HANSGROHE RAINDANCE WALL OUTLET ADAPTOR WITH HOSE CONNECTION - Chrome @ $34.20

2 x (06653000) - HANSGROHE METRO 4" OR 8" WIDESPREAD LAV SET - Chrome @ $121.20

2 x (06622000) - HANSGROHE ROUGH, THERMOPLUS - N/A @ $29.40

• jani18
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks, Annkathryn, for sharing your purchase info.

Did you buy online? The Allrounder I have seen was approx. $400+ for chrome, so have gone up quite a bit.

J

• annkathryn
    13 years ago

I bought online in 2007. The store seems to have gone out of business, so I can't recommend it, sorry!

• jani18
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks again.

• kent_72
    13 years ago

Like AnnKathryn, we rarely move/adjust the shower head. It is easy to remove from the bracket, and easy to replace. Our control trim and thermostatic mixing valve are Kohler. The showerhead and water supply connection are Hansgrohe. The info below is from a Dec-2006 quote (Ferguson's Plumbing Supply).

KT9493-4-CP 1HDL TSTAT MIX VLV TRIM *MASTER CP 1 $190.60
    K401-K-NA 3/4 VLV W/VOL CNTL *MASTER 1 $432.60
    H28100000 *CVR* *RAINDA ALLROUNDER H/SHWR INC 1 $393.30
    H27458001 WALL OUT 1/2 NPT W/VB CP 1 $47.70

• jani18
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks, Kent, for the info....appreciate it.

• berns19
    13 years ago

Amazon has great prices on Hansgrohe . I'm not sure the prices for the things you are looking for but you can try there . I just bought a Hansgrohe clubmaster showerhead on Amazon $130 , best price around .

• giuseppe_paolo
    13 years ago

@annkathryn
    actually your sloped ceiling would be perfect for Kohler watertile showerheads (yes multiple). see pics and videos of Kohler DTV (digital thermostatic valve) and water tiles. They often show angled walls/ceiling like that perfect for the watertiile shower heads. I guess some showers are modified witha sloped wall like yours to accomodate them so yours is already perfect for it.