Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
katie111_gw

72 in vanity in a 77 inch space?

katie111
10 years ago

We have a small master bath that we are redoing. We just completed our kids bath as well as a basement reno & went over budget on those projects so I'm trying to keep the cost down a bit in the master bath. The bathroom is small (about 6 x 9) and we're not big "bathroom people" so I just don't want to spend a ton on this project.

On the left side of the bathroom is a wall to wall vanity & on the other side is the shower & the toilet. We do not plan to change the layout as it works fine for us. However, I'm finding it difficult to find a 77 inch vanity. We could do two 30 inch vanities with a 15 inch drawer bank and a couple inches of filler but it will cost around $2500 for a quality brand. Considering getting a 72 in furniture style vanity with legs instead but wondering if it will look strange with 2 inches of empty space on either end. Thinking the furniture style would be good as we could retrieve items that will inevitably fall off the sides. We could get a 72 inch for about $800 less as its obviously a standard size.

Any thoughts?

Comments (6)