Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for a low flow pink toilet

Posted by fori (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 2, 14 at 21:03

Hello! I may be required to modernize my classy pink potty to a low flow model and apparently they went out of fashion about 50 years ago. It seems that Gerber did a pink recently that is discontinued but I might be able to locate one. Are there other pink toilet options I might consider?

Kohler's "innocent blush" is far too innocent to fit into my pink bathroom.

Are Gerber toilets okay?

Any suggestions are most appreciated. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for a low flow pink toilet

Peerless Pottery makes some pink toilet models. No idea of function. The Gerber Viper is discontinued in pink?

It's really a shame that companies are dropping a lot of colors at a point where I think there is a (slight?) uptick in interest in midcentury bathrooms. Kohler d/c 'ed a pale blue and a pale yellow in 2012 and just dropped the Ice Grey and Innocent Blush options on a lot of fixtures.

Here is a link that might be useful: Peerless.

o

According to Pam at the link below, Gerber was the choice. You may wish to dig deeper into the archives there.

Here is a link that might be useful: Save the pink bathrooms

o

Thanks! I knew about the Gerber but not the Peerless. Who names these toilets, anyway? Peerless has a model called The Predator!!! As good as Gerber's VIPER!

My mom told me to look out for and avoid squatting over a (pit) viper out in the boonies...I should call my mother....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here