Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
BHG Curved Shower Curtain Install and Curtain Length

Posted by baboosh44 (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 27, 13 at 21:01

I feel like a bit of a moron, but having difficulty with my Better Homes and Gardens Curved Shower Curtain Install. I installed it as stated in the instructions where it sits a few inches higher the the molded shower/tub top edge. My curtains are too short for this and it shows about 1 1/2' off white fiber glass tub, not pretty. If I lower the rod onto the actual shower enclosure than it would have to sit way lower than the enclosure to meet the floor, then the top of the shower shows. I'm wondering if I have some weird tub/shower size that does not coordinate with curtain sizes and other ? Oh Please Someone Set Me and My Shower Curtain Straight :-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: BHG Curved Shower Curtain Install and Curtain Length

Not pretty or not, that is normal... If you want longer curtains, you'll need to make longer curtains (or buy longer ones). That is "normal"--at least to me.

o

Mine is 2" from the top of the enclosure, which allows for a standard 72" shower curtain.

o

Mine is a little above the enclosure, and a bit of tub sticks out. I think it's normal, but honestly I'm just so happy to be rid of those nasty sliding doors I really don't care!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here