Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mirror Spacing

Posted by nothingbutboys (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 3, 12 at 19:42

For a 48" wide vanity, with an offset sink, what would you do with the mirror? (We are committed to the vanity, so that isn't chagning.) Get one (framed or not) that goes over the length of the vanity? Get two and place them equa distance apart, despite having one sink? Just get one mirror and place it over the sink? Some other configuration? This is for a basement/guest bath where I can imagine more than one person needing to use the bathroom to get ready, ie family staying and everyone trying to get out the door at once. Thanks for any ideas!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mirror Spacing

We have a 5' vanity with one sink in our guest bath so we put in one large mirror (we had it from the other house). Our bath is an interior space and the reflected light makes it feel more spacious and brighter. We haven't framed it yet, but it is on our agenda to do.

o
RE: Mirror Spacing

I would vote for one big/long mirror over the whole space.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here