Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
swansoncreek

Looking for 60' pre-made vanity.

KJ W
12 years ago

Having a hard time finding a 60" pre-made vanity that I like.

Looking for traditional or antique styled but not too ornate. I'm thinking a darker wood. Carrera marble top is a must.

Any ideas??

Thanks!

Comments (17)

• pricklypearcactus
    12 years ago

Are you looking for a single or double sink vanity?

Restoration Hardware's Cartwright Double Vanity

Restoration Hardware's Hutton Extra Wide Single Vanity

Pottery Barn's Classic Single Extra Wide Console

• KJ W
    Original Author
    12 years ago

RH and PB are pretty expensive. I'd rather pay under 1,500.00 if possible. I might even go with that PB one you posted but it's only a single sink. I need a double.

I like the Beverly and the Bella I found on amazon but the negative reviews from buyers are keeping me from ordering.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kitchen Bath Collection - Amazon.com

• casey3
    12 years ago

Hi Sparks72,
    Was looking at the Amazon vanities. Did you end up getting one? If you did, would love to know what you thought.
    Thanks so much

• snittybitty
    12 years ago

Not sure if this is antiquey enough, it certainly isn't ornate, but it does have a double sink and carrera marble top. I'd say check in your local stores, as the price can often be less. I bought the 36" version at Pacific Sales and paid less than the prices I saw online.

Here is a link that might be useful: Malibu 100 60

• tinker_2006
    12 years ago

I've been vanity shopping - for just a small 30" vanity, and everything I liked was a 3-5 week wait, so I decided to send over some details to my kitchen cabinet guy.. and to have a custom made vanity, with inset doors is HALF the price! As long as I have to wait, I'm going custom!

• fnmroberts
    12 years ago

I'm looking for one too - same size.

Another poster here suggested e-bay to me. They have quite a few, some with the top and basin like you are seeking.

• oldhomeowner_2007
    12 years ago

My vanity was 72" and I had it custom made. I was looking for the RH look and paid 1500 for mine. Custom definitely can be cheaper.

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to my completed bathroom

• oldhomeowner_2007
    12 years ago

Just to clarify $1500 was for the vanity alone without the countertop.

• wascolette
    12 years ago

Just bought a vanity online and really happy with the quality, price, shipping, etc. My vanity came with granite top and sinks. All I had to supply was the faucets. The vanity I got is all wood, no particle board! That was a big sell for me. When the bathroom is done I'll post pictures but in the meantime here is a link.

Here is a link that might be useful: buyvanitiesonline.com

• kompy
    12 years ago

Check out this one by Pegasus.

Here is a link that might be useful: Double Vanity with Carrera Marble

• ae2ga
    12 years ago

how do you feel about pre-made but unfinished?

Here is a link that might be useful: highland design

• ae2ga
    12 years ago

or maybe this one?

Here is a link that might be useful: unfinished vanity

• pollyannacorona
    12 years ago

I found a nice one on homedecorators.com and it was shipped with a sink and granite top. In another home we ordered one from lowes one of those that they have samples of and you piece together the drawer sections and how large you want it and they make it for you. Came out perfect.

• writersblock (9b/10a)
    12 years ago

pollyanna, which one did you get from HD?

• stephanie_and_tim
    12 years ago

We purchased the Beverly and are pleased for the price. The marble top is not carrera, though. Our contractor hasn't started yet, so it's just sitting in the garage.

It was the style we liked and it was hard to find something similar in 60". The Pottery Barn version of that style is 72". We didn't have room for that.

• Lynne Reno
    12 years ago

you might try local cabinet makers. Our contractor told us that it's relatively easy to get a solid wood vanity stained any color you want it, in any size that you want it for less than a commercially made cabinet. We were going to do that but decided to just stain our old one and keep it.

• 2sillydogs
    12 years ago

I searched online for weeks for a solid wood vanity in a simple Shaker style that I could afford. Found I could have it custom made of solid cherry, matching doors for the linen cupboard and a mirrored medicine cabinet for less that I could buy just the vanity online. We live in Amish country and the same man made my kitchen cabinets.