Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone have experience with Avanity Vanities?

Posted by JReinking (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 18, 14 at 14:43

Hello,

I am looking at buying the Avanity Westwood vanity. I've tried to search for reviews on this company but can't find much about them. From what i have found, it seems that it has Oak or Birch frame and MDF side panels.. The specifications sheet for this model on their website says its constructed of solid birch/plywood. I'm finding conflicting information on this and just wondered if anyone has experience with this company and can provide some input on the quality/build. Thank you!

http://www.avanity.biz/pdf/WESTWOOD-V30-WW.pdf

http://www.lowes.com/pd_434331-11901-WESTWOOD-V30-WW_0__?productId=4743166

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone have experience with Avanity Vanities?

Ive looked at this one - nice, and practically every online white vanity black top out there as well as the companies. I know Modern Bathrooms tends to be the master provider - showing all top or color options while many sites may only sell one version.

If you google avanity westwood, you can find it for sale and hopefully reviews on those links, and worth checking for reviews in all sizes since it should still be manufactured the same, just different size.

As far as Avanity brand, you search sites like Lowes, HD, amazon, etc for just the words Avanity vanity - the photos results will show how many starts their other models have gotten to get overall idea of their ratings.

STILL a company with well made vanities can have a poorly made one so real point is for this model

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here