Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
towel warmers

Posted by iabrownie (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 13, 12 at 14:42

We are putting in electric towel warmers in a new bathroom and have spend hour(s) looking a comparing brands and still don't have any idea of the best brand to buy. Any ideas and why do you like what you have?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: towel warmers

If you search this forum, you'll find lots of previous threads answering the same question.

o
RE: towel warmers

I did a ton of research on heated towel racks a while back. We still haven't purchased one but I found what looks like the best deal on Ebay. They are from a company in the United Kingdom called NWT. The seller is dusevim84. They offer lots of different sizes and styles. The more expensive models are higher wattage and will heat to a higher temperature.

I compared the specs on their website to those available on U.S. websites like Amazon. According to specs and reviews, the heated racks of comparable price sold on Amazon didn't heat nearly as well and looked much flimsier. I recall that anything comparable in quality that was sold in the U.S. was several hundred dollars more expensive.

I haven't looked at these in a while and am relieved to find that they're still available on Ebay. As soon as I can afford it, I'll buy one and post a review. (Got to get the bathroom finished first.) I'd be interested to know if anyone else has bought one of the NWT heated towel racks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here