Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Vanity Top Choices

Posted by lishart (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 20, 12 at 13:48

My husband and I are replacing our vanity top, faucet, and sink in our master bath. We are considering Kashmir White or Labrador Antique for our granite. Would like your opinions please.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Vanity Top Choices

Here is the Labrador Antique.

o

Here's a picture with both samples on the floor.

o

With dark cabs, I would say Kashmir white -- everything similar and the cabs an accent.

OTOH, if you were changing to whitish cabs, I'd say use the dark countertop.

o

Thank you Jamies, appreciate your input. We are trying to keep this fairly low budget and only doing the vanity tops, sink and faucet.

o

Another vote for the kashmir white.

o

I agree with jamies that I like the Kashmir White best with the lovely dark cabinets.

o

Kashmire!

o

Kashmir

o

Thank you everyone, appreciate your input!

o

Kashmir White. Goes with your cream-biscuit tiles. Labrador Antique appears to be a shade of green which does not go with your decor - which is cream with a some blue and orange and a touch of red in it. May want to try a shade of tan or yellowish granite if you do not like Kashmir White to match your grout color.

o

Kashmir white. This looks a lot like the River White granite counter I have with my stained vanity (maybe they're the same?). It's a great contrast and looks very nice with the chrome faucets and cabinet hardware.

Your granite seems to also have the purplish dots that mine does. This works well with the stained wood.

o
River White counter with stained cabinet

lishart - I can try to take some time this week to take a picture of mine and post if you think that would help.

o

Juddgirl2- yes, I would like to see your granite and cabinet picture. Thank you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here