Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kohler Sea Salt Iron Works Sink

Posted by njgolfnut (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 21, 12 at 13:30

Anyone have any experience with Kohler Sea Salt color? I fell in love with the Iron Tones sink when I saw it in person. Curious if it will look odd with white dropin tub and toilet. I can certainly go with the white version of this sink to be safe, but the sea salt just looked really cool.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kohler Sea Salt Iron Works Sink

I almost bought a tub in sea salt. I think it is lovely. But, I couldn't justify the design risk when I could only see the finish in a small sink at the store. The tub would be so large, I didn't know if it would be too over the top in my modest style bathroom. I posted this same question several months ago. I'll attach the link.

Here is a link that might be useful: sea salt kohler

o

I fell in love with the Sea Salt finish, and got it for my kitchen sink. It has enough white in it that it looks great with my slightly off-white cabinets. I think it would be fine with the white fixtures. And it's just ever so slightly more interesting than plain white. I'd say go for it!

o

enduring - thanks for pointing me to the other thread. Very helpful. I'm usually good about finding things with the search. Missed that one!

kmcg - thanks for the vote.

I was worried about the grey cast in it but sounds like it's a non issue. Can't wait to get these sinks installed. They are very interesting to look at.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here