Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Showroom Bath Pics

Posted by live_wire_oak (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 15, 13 at 12:39

I shared a few pics of our kitchen vignettes on the Kitchen Forum, but realized I never shared the bath areas with the Bath Forum. The vignettes are smaller than the kitchen ones, but we still wanted to showcase each area as an individual unit.

Before area. We had to move all of the old displays, rip up the flooring, and build the walls before we could make them pretty.

Small traditional and contemporary vanities: XYLEM
Fixtures: Newport Brass, Daltile Crema Marfil porcelain tile in traditional area, and Catwalk glass sticks in contemporary area.

Larger Transitional Master Bath: Dynasty cabinets, Newport Brass faucets. Mannington Serengetti Slate for main tile, with flat cut pebbles for niche and shower floor. Real stacked slate panels for outside shower from BPI Distributors. Kerdi system and bench display courtesy BPI Distributors.

My amazing and talented tile/bathroom contractor was Dylan Parrish and his (almost) retired father and mother who worked even on Easter Sunday so we could make our grand opening deadline. He's the one that came up with that gorgeous pattern for the Serengeti Slate floor in the master bath showcase. And he patiently pulled individual rocks from the sheets of pebbles to get the corners of the niche just right. He's a measure three times cut once kind of guy and I can't say enough kind things about him.

This post was edited by live_wire_oak on Sat, Jun 15, 13 at 12:46

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Showroom Bath Pics

Congratulations! and gorgeous displays. I especially love the slate.

o

I like the slate too.

o

What fun to see so many different combos in one place. It shows what amazing things you can do with all sorts of tiles. It helps to make these humongous decisions about which tile goes where. Thank you.

-Babka

o

This is terrific. So many options in one place. What a nice installation too. I really like the running bond slate wall in the 6".

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here