Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Electric Towel Warmer ... do you have one?

Posted by winchesterva (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 12, 12 at 12:29

We are in the process of designing our "new" master bath and would like to add a towel warmer. I have done some research online but thought I would ask, do you have one and if so which one. Also are you happy with your choice?

Thank you,
Mary

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Electric Towel Warmer ... do you have one?

We have a Runtal Solea in our recently remodeled master bath and love it. We're upsizing from the 33" or 34" model to the 54" because it only warms the towel where it is in direct or near direct contact. We'll put the smaller one in our son's/guest bath currently being remodeled. He's pretty happy to be inheriting this little luxury!

o

I believe ours is runtal too, but i don't know what model or anything...whatever the electrician picked out....

It does take longer to heat than I expected. If i want a warm towel I have to turn it on 15-20 min before I start my shower.

o

Thank you Treasure, I was looking at the Runtal Neptune or Radia, went with the Neptune but went with the larger (45.7 x 19.5) based on your comments. Thanks for your assistance

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here