Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jess1979_gw17

two sinks or one sink for bathroom vanity?

jess1979
10 years ago

I would appreciate any help or advice. We bought a 60" vanity for the master bath. It was a display model, has a quartz top which is not secured down. It has one hole in the middle of the counter for a vessel sink, which was not included. This is for a rental home. These are my ideas I am trying to decide on. Should I get a vessel sink or above counter sink such as the Kohler Vox? Should I take it to a fabricator and have them cut the hole for an undermount sink? Should I have one sink or two sinks? The measurements of the vanity are 61" 1/4" long, 2" 3/4" deep, 33" heigh plus I have to add the height of the quartz which is 1 1/8" thick. Any suggestions or thought on what I should do?
Would you rather have one sink and more counter space or two sinks and less counter space? Would you rather have a vessel sink, above counter sink or under mount sink?
I was thinking one large mirror with a light on each side. The bathroom is not very big. The whole bathroom is being remade. It will have a nice glass shower, a built in linen closet, the vanity and toilet. I am also on a very tight budget. There is one other bathroom in the house. I would greatly appreciate any thought or help on this project. Thanks in advance for any suggestions and help.

Comments (3)