Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Shower head help

Posted by SMF77 (My Page) on
Tue, May 1, 12 at 23:29

Does anyone just LOVE their shower head or have one that you wouldn't recommend?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Shower head help

I like Speakman shower heads, we have an S-2251 and it's great. We removed the flow constrictor but honestly you don't need to, lots of water volume and pressure even with it in there.

o

We really liked this Delta In2ition (which combines a handshower and traditional shower in 1) in our last house. I bought it at Lowe's on sale and think I paid around $40 for it:

http://www.deltafaucet.com/bath/details/58467.html

In our current house we have a separate handshower with massage settings in the master so we went with this one for the stationary showerhead. The touchclean feature is a godsend with well water:

http://www.deltafaucet.com/bath/details/rp48686.html

The kids have the Dryden by Delta and love it:

http://www.deltafaucet.com/bath/details/rp62283.html

Hope this helps!

o

We've put the same Grohe hand-held shower in two different bathrooms because we like it so much. The first bathroom we've had for 14+ years and it still works just fine, even with well water!

I don't know the name, but in looking at the Grohe site, it looks very much like this one (Movario ). Most importantly, what we like are the options for the water/shower patterns. The Movario has all the same patterns as our two.

o

SMF77: "Does anyone just LOVE their shower head...?"

Yes. Moen Velocity 6320. Best showerhead we ever have used. Moen Customer Service (should you ever need it) is the best, too. We bought a second Velocity 6320 as a housewarming gift for our son and his family when they purchased a ridiculously upscale house; they love it, too, and have replaced all of their showerheads since they received the one from us as a gift.

Here is a link that might be useful: Some other opinions

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here