Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
charlikin

Show me your glass shelf above your sink!

charlikin
15 years ago

Hi all! I'm trying to figure out what height faucet will fit on the bathroom sink and still have room for a glass shelf between the sink and the medicine cabinet.

The problem is that I will have no space to put things on the sink itself - it's going to be a Toto Supreme white wall-mount sink, and there just isn't a lot of space there. I'd love to have a vanity with a granite or marble countertop, but it's a tiny apartment bathroom and I've got to fit a cat litter box beneath the sink, so wall-mount seems the way to go. And the glass shelf would solve the no-countertop problem.

The medicine cabinet will be a mirrored Kohler or Robern 20x26 with beveled edges. I'm also trying to decide between having the tile go halfway up the wall (in which case it would end between the sink & the medicine cabinet as well, but probably above the glass shelf), and having it go all the way up the wall (just on the sink wall).

I'd appreciate it if people could post a picture of their sink area with glass shelf so I can visualize what I'm doing, and determine what size faucet to get. I love the big sweeping ones (like Grohe Geneva), but I don't think it would fit...

Thanks!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Dream Outdoor Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Providing Quality Home Improvements in South Riding for Over 30 Years