Hi all,
In a nutshell, the colors so far in the guest bath:
floor: ice green slate
shower base: white Swanstone
Showere walls: white subway (vertical)
Also in show: two vertical rows of Ming Green marble
Vanity: white
Vanity top: Ming Green marble

So, what finish for the fixtures? I like brushed nickel, but maybe chrome would look better?
Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fixture finish for for guest bath

Personally I like polished nickel. It's more expensive than chrome, but it's my first choice. If you want to be economical, I'd go with chrome. I'm not the biggest fan of brushed nickel personally, but I know lots of people do like it.

o

I vote for chrome.

o

I've heard from several that polished nickel is a nightmare to keep nice looking. Water spotting and needing polished frequently to look nice. I think either the brushed nickel with the ever so slight golden tone or the shiny chrome, very traditional, would look great.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here