Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kohler Watertile

Posted by rph123 (My Page) on
Thu, May 30, 13 at 22:34

Does anyone have any experience with using the overhead kohler watertile with 4 separate 22 nozzle tiles. I just found this online and it looks like exactly what I was wanting. Was just wondering what everyone thought about it? How was your water pressure?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kohler Watertile

How big is your water heater? 4 of those with a regular shower head can drain the tank pretty quickly.

o

It will be tankless. This is the one I'm talking about.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kohler Watertile

o

It's a rain head. There is no real pressure to the delivery by design. It flows gently, not massages. That's what rain heads do. If you want force, you don't want a rain head. You want a body jet.

And having a tankless is no guarantee that you'll have enough hot water for one of those multi outlet showers. You've got to calculate the incoming water temp and the maximum rise to see the maximum amount of hot water that is able to be produced. Most tankless don't operate well with high demand showers. They just ask for too much hot water from anything but a commercial boiler.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here