Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can you help me identify this faucet?

Posted by sls2001 (My Page) on
Wed, May 8, 13 at 22:10

I need a pewter bathroom faucet for a vanity in the guest bathroom and like the one pictured here. Does anyone know who makes this, the model or a similar one? Thanks.
Faucet for Guest Bath photo faucet.png

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can you help me identify this faucet?

Check cifial or giagni , I am pretty sure it's one of them .

o

Thank you for the leads. I checked both manufacturers and although similar I didn't see this one. Any other suggestions appreciated.

o

Delta Leland?

Here is a link that might be useful: Delta Leland

o

Is it this one? But doesn't come in pewter, but platinum nickel, brushed nickel and chrome.

Here is a link that might be useful: Jado faucet

o

Phylrich makes similar and all are available in some two dozen finishes.

o

California Faucets has some similar styles and pewter is available for all of them.

o

Thank you for all of the help. I will research all of this tomorrow when I have better access to computer. Does anyone have comments on the quality of any of these brands?

o

We have California Faucets fixtures in one of our bathrooms, and we quite like them. They seem much more substantial than many of the others. I suggested them because the shape of the faucet in your picture looks very similar to our bathroom faucet's shape. Good luck!

o

This isn't it, but the Gerber Abigail is pretty close. It's available in a darker color as well.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here