Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone used Porcelanosa shower doors or faucets?

Posted by ceezeecz (My Page) on
Tue, May 28, 13 at 21:46

I know their tile is popular but I haven't seen any reviews of their shower doors, handsets or faucets. I'm looking at their products and they look great. But I'm not sure of the quality.

If anyone has any experience with them I'd be very interested.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyone used Porcelanosa shower doors or faucets?

Porcelanosa is a branding exercise. They do make some shower screens but not all. They make no brassware (Even under the brand names Systempool and Noken) Most faucets are made in China and the best ones in italy. If you wear designer clothes and are a labels collector this may be for you. If you want a known entity buy a brand from a manufacturer.

o
RE: Has anyone used Porcelanosa shower doors or faucets?

I know it's been a while since you've inquired but I figured I'd post for future searchers.
We've just installed a folding tub/shower screen and a shower column with tub spout in my bathroom remodel. Later this week, we're installing our Krion sink and a faucet. So far, we're pleased to bits with all our choices.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here