Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ceezeecz

Has anyone used Porcelanosa shower doors or faucets?

ceezeecz
10 years ago

I know their tile is popular but I haven't seen any reviews of their shower doors, handsets or faucets. I'm looking at their products and they look great. But I'm not sure of the quality.

If anyone has any experience with them I'd be very interested.

Comments (10)

• whistleblower123
    10 years ago

Porcelanosa is a branding exercise. They do make some shower screens but not all. They make no brassware (Even under the brand names Systempool and Noken) Most faucets are made in China and the best ones in italy. If you wear designer clothes and are a labels collector this may be for you. If you want a known entity buy a brand from a manufacturer.

• cannes
    10 years ago

I know it's been a while since you've inquired but I figured I'd post for future searchers.
    We've just installed a folding tub/shower screen and a shower column with tub spout in my bathroom remodel. Later this week, we're installing our Krion sink and a faucet. So far, we're pleased to bits with all our choices.

• aecdgs
    9 years ago

Can you please share your experience thus far with the Krion surfaces? We are considering a sink… Thanks!!

• PRO
    By Any Design Ltd.
    9 years ago

I have used many tile lines from Porcelanosa and their tile edging pieces. The company is a Cadillac and top end. Comparing their tile edging pieces (Pro Parts) to the everyday models is like comparing a Apples to Oranges.

I would imagine any of the plumbing fixtures are high end.

• PRO
    By Any Design Ltd.
    9 years ago

The wall tile and the tile edging on this job are both from Porcelanosa. The drain is from California Faucets. The drain install style is called "Kwayk Style".

This is one way to use large format tile in a shower and not use a linear drain.

• aecdgs
    9 years ago

I do love their tile edging. Just wondering if the Krion sinks hold up as well as the sales reps claim...

• Paco Casado
    5 years ago

My review is about the Porcelanosa showers. I will not recommend them at all. I bought 2 of their tower showers and their quality is very bad. First, the shower heads were gone shorly after 2 years and now I have a leaky shower. Their service is very poor. As stated in one of the posts below they do not use high quality materials.

The materials used in these products are low quality, although they charge you a premium price. I will recommend Delta products over them. Porcelanosa’s warranty is only 2 years.

• jwtsocal
    2 years ago

I agree....every single faucet and shower fixture we installed in 3 baths and 3 showers during a remodel had an issue in under a year....poor quality and so disappointed.....

• Denitza Kotov
    last year

Tile is great quality - the rest not so sure

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022