Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finished bath on a budget - small condo

Posted by pipdog (My Page) on
Sun, May 5, 13 at 21:15

Since we all love a little eye candy, I thought I'd post some photos of a finished project - this is in small, 1980's condo that got a modern facelift on a budget. The tile in the shower is porcelain and purchased at Lowes. Shower fixtures were purchased at Costco.

photo 525449_377734912339843_653781277_n_zpsd9882f88.jpg
 photo 564544_377734915673176_2127281719_n_zpsc4402d7c.jpg
 photo 548356_377734945673173_1091186176_n_zps751018e5.jpg
 photo 555628_377734892339845_1851961819_n_zps4a0a6ba8.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finished bath on a budget - small condo

Nice job! Very calm and relaxing looking bathroom!!!!

o

Its lovely. Can you give more details on the items used. Do you have a before picture?

o

Very nice!

o

Very nice job. Can ou pictures of the floor too?

o

Wow, that looks great! The closet panels really finish the look nicely. Once again GW has proven "budget" looks great if you put a little thought into it.

Which skirted toilet did you put in? It has a nice clean look.

o

Thanks! Unfortunately I don't have any before photos of the bath but it was dark and 80s-style. Some of the items (the toilet) were existing and materials used were recycled from other projects (fixtures for sink, etc) so I don't have a complete source list. Counters are Caesarstone.

o

Very nice.

o

The tile looks awesome! What did you put on the BR floor, and in the shower floor?

o

Love it! Can you give details on the vanity and the sink?
And what's behind the blind? A window or storage?

o

noscooermon, behind the blind is additional storage and shelving. The vanity is Caesarstone Pure White. Sinks were el cheapo purchased from big box store.

raehelen and lillo, the bathroom floor is terrazzo. You can sort of see a photo of it in this shot (this is the best pic we have):
 photo 547767_377734845673183_1983145394_n_zpsaaedcf05.jpg

o

Great looking room. I love the clean lines. Light and airy. How are the sliding fabric like doors to work with? Are those from Ikea?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here