Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
miruca

Qualitybath.com sale disappointing!

miruca
10 years ago

I was all excited for the 8:45 pm EST qualitybath.com sale - I thought surely if they were shutting down their website for 24 hours that this would be an extra special good sale. Disappointed - a few things on clearance and an overall 5% sale.

I thought I would have everything bought by 10 pm :)

Their search function is a bit frustrating also - especial ly for tubs. It doesn't provide for hardly any filters which make it cumbersome to have to plow through most everything.

Comments (9)

• motherof3inct
    10 years ago

Also, their site goes down every Friday evening until Sat night.

• miruca
    Original Author
    10 years ago

LOL - thank you both for the education!

• sloyder
    10 years ago

With the site down for a day, that's probably why they have the sale. I ordered a sink from them on a Sunday sale, and had no problems.

• attofarad
    10 years ago

It seems that they observe the Sabbath, and holidays, by turning off the site. I've ordered a few Hansgrohe items from them, with good service.

• lillo
    10 years ago

I bought all my hangrohe shower and tub fixtures from them . The best price online , almost 50% off. However when my stuff was shipped , I received all my order except the three most expensive items on my order , tub filler and wall bar, diverter fixture . I checked my order back and had , delivered, next to all the items . When I gave them a call , they said they will check with the warehouse the following day . Next day they said that the items were scanned out of the warehouse . Luckily that the shipment indicated the dimensions of the shipment box at 30" length , while my wall bar was 36" . I told the salesperson how can you fit the bar in the box ? She made me take pictures of the shipping box and email them back to her. After several calls from the supervisor and investigation , they found out that the items were shipped to different places to different people . I live in Cleveland , one item was sent to California the other to Houston . Finally I got my items back after a couple of weeks and a lot of aggravation and phone calls .

• motherof3inct
    10 years ago

lillo - That sounds like a lot of aggravation for something that could have been so simple! I am glad everything worked out. It reminds me of my Toto toilet delivery which should have gone smoothly. The toilets were delivered in perfect shape, however, the freight company truck pulled down my cable lines from my house onto my driveway. Luckily we were able to get my car out of the garage in time for my son's tryout that night. The cable company came out the next day to fix the line, but took over 6 hours. The trials and tribulations of a bathroom renovation!

• pierreti
    10 years ago

I ordered my Hansgrohe kitchen faucet and a soap dispenser from them, because they were the lowest price found on the internet (by far).

I just placed a 2nd order from them, after I missed the "additional 10% off" from them, and asked them to honor it, and they did. (the additional 10% went away for a day, because they had a 5% off everything sale, that they probably didn't want it to stack). The Hansgrohe 10% came back afterwards, so I think they have it on almost all the time.

Overall, good customer service, prompt email responses and great prices (I love the Hansgrohe stuff, so sleek and simple and although not the cheapest, it's certainly not the most expensive)

• pierreti
    10 years ago

I ordered my Hansgrohe kitchen faucet and a soap dispenser from them, because they were the lowest price found on the internet (by far).

I just placed a 2nd order from them, after I missed the "additional 10% off" from them, and asked them to honor it, and they did. (the additional 10% went away for a day, because they had a 5% off everything sale, that they probably didn't want it to stack). The Hansgrohe 10% came back afterwards, so I think they have it on almost all the time.

Overall, good customer service, prompt email responses and great prices (I love the Hansgrohe stuff, so sleek and simple and although not the cheapest, it's certainly not the most expensive)