Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ohgoodness

Bathroom Reveal

ohgoodness
9 years ago

Hello! My bathroom is finally done! I've gotten so much help from this board. I really appreciate all of the guidance, from the fear that my cats ruined my mud to the problem with my radiant floor heat which my contractor ripped out and redid. I'm glad it is finally done.

I decided to go with a double pedestal sink and I'm very happy with that decision. I don't miss the counter space. I'm not much of a product girl so all of my stuff fits in the medicine cabinet or the basket. I'm finding that my husband puts his stuff back in his cabinet when he's done rather than leaving it on the counter. We also installed a custom stained glass window for privacy. The bathroom window is the most prominent window on our house and the previous window treatments really didn't look nice from the outside. I think the window fits the house and provides much more light. I'm very pleased with how everything turned out. It's not a large bathroom, but it is highly functional and has just the look I wanted.

Comments (20)

• ohgoodness
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Pic 2

• ohgoodness
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Pic 3

• ohgoodness
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Last pic. Thanks again for your help!

• edeevee
    9 years ago

Love that window. It's a perfect solution, inside and out!

• lotteryticket
    9 years ago

It's turned out beautiful. I love everything about it...sink, mirrors, tile window. Nice job!

• palimpsest
    9 years ago

It looks perfect for the house. I assumed the window was original until I read carefully.

• cat_mom
    9 years ago

Nice!

• enduring
    9 years ago

This is a great looking bathroom. All so elegant. Happy showering!

• ohgoodness
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks! I'm so glad others agree about the window. I was nervous about it during the design.

• jewelisfabulous
    9 years ago

Stellar job! LOVE the floor tile!

• User
    9 years ago

Peeking in from the decorating forum to see your new bathroom, which is beautiful! The stained glass window couldn't be more appropriate to your style of home and the colors are perfect. Love your bathroom fixture choices, colors, and, well, everything!

• Errant_gw
    9 years ago

I looks great! I love the window, what a perfect solution :)

• ohgoodness
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you!

• outsideplaying_gw
    9 years ago

Beautiful bathroom, and can't say enough about the window. Perfect inside and out.

• westsider40
    9 years ago

Lovely. Great choices and use of space.

• divotdiva2
    9 years ago

gorgeous and when I first read your post about the window, I guess I was expecting something else. Then I saw your pictures, WOW! That window is stunning and works seamlessly with the style of your home from the outside and the design of the bathroom. Great work!

• itltrot
    9 years ago

The window looks amazing! As does the bathroom!

• shelayne
    9 years ago

What a beautiful bathroom! And that window... gorgeous!

Congratulations and enjoy!

• ohgoodness
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Adding the Product List:
    Floor: 1"x2" Calacatta gold marble herringbone
    Walls: Lowes American Olean starting line white subway, bead trim, and chair rail
    Wail paint: Benjamin Moore Edgecomb Gray
    Medicine cabinets and light fixtures: Pottery Barn
    Sink: Renovator's Supply Belle ÃÂpoque Double Console Sink with 8" faucet
    Faucets: Grohe Seabury Chrome
    Toilet: Toto Eco Soirée with Toto Washlet E200
    Shower: Hansgrohe Raindance S Showerpipe Chrome
    Drain: Ebbe chrome square
    Threshold: Calacatta Carrera marble
    Exhaust Fan: Panasonic whisper ceiling fan
    Baskets: Kohler medium and small stainless
    Toilet Paper holder, Towel Ring, Towel Hooks: Grohe Essentials Chrome
    Basket: Pottery Barn

This post was edited by kew2006 on Sun, Aug 24, 14 at 16:31

• kitandkaboodle
    9 years ago

Beautiful bathroom! What are the dimensions of the shower? I am replacing the bathtub in a small bathroom with a shower and am trying to decide whether to keep the 60" or go with 48" and some storage. It's our main shower so I want it to be comfortable. The bathroom is small so the shower cannot be wider than about 32" (current tub is 29" wide).