Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20110285

A warning to others living in the Warrenton, Bealton VA area.

User
9 years ago

I have never written a review for a company before but after my experience with Paul Reaves of Paul C Reaves Tile and Marble, I felt compelled to warn others. Mr. Reaves was recommended to me by a co-worker who had used him several years before. He came to my house and gave me an estimate on tiling a shower including a shower pan. He was very polite, warm and likable so I hired him on the spot. To make a long story short, he finished my bathroom and I paid him in full with a check as he doesn�t accept credit cards. Three weeks after he finished, my husband noticed a wet spot on the ceiling of the drywall below the new shower pan. We immediately stopped using the shower and called Mr. Reaves. He was immediately standoffish and told me it was not his fault without ever coming out to my house!!! After 3 months of him blowing us off and at one point, yelling at me, I had hired another contractor to come in and replace the entire shower pan. It turns out that the membrane was laid improperly. He never came out to my house and refused to refund any of my money.

Comments (5)