Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Grohe or Hansgrohe handheld shower

Posted by ikea_gw (My Page) on
Mon, May 6, 13 at 17:31

We are redoing a hallway bath and want to mount a handheld shower head on a bar for the shower/tub combo. It will be the only shower head in there. So far we really like Grohe and Hansgrohe but can't figure out exactly which handheld shower head to get.

For Grohe specifically, my husband wants the new Tempesta IV (rain, GROHE Rain O2, massage) and I want the Euphoria with 3 settings (normal, eco, massage). I guess I am worried that rain or GROHE rain O2 won't have enough pressure in the new Tempesta plus the Euphoria has a bigger shower head.

For Hansgrohe, I was looking at the Raindance select E 120 (Rain AIR, Rain and Whirl).

Any experience or advice?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Grohe or Hansgrohe handheld shower

I have the grohe euphoria and i find the water pressure kind of weak..

o

Hmm any suggestion then for a Grohe handheld with good pressure?

o

Relexa

o

Faucet direct has the raindance 120 E set with the bar and hose for $ 91, you only need to buy the water wall outlet for $ 39 . I got it but didn't install it yet . I just saw it functioning in a showroom . It seems powerful and the sales lady said that she has one and its great for rinsing hair.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here