Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Master Bath remodel

Posted by ShellKing (My Page) on
Sat, May 26, 12 at 15:29

We are about half-way through having our master bath and closets remodeled. The goal was to remove all the old tile, cabinets, wallpaper, hardware and lighting. In addition we are expanding one of the master closets by removing the hot water heater that was there. That meant we had everything torn out. Here are some of the photos so far.

Before:
Photobucket

Photobucket

The two closets were outside, off of a hallway. We removed a wall so that hallway became part of the bathroom and now the closets are accessed from the bathroom.

Here are pictures of it being torn apart:
Photobucket

And being built back:
Photobucket

We added an electrical outlet for the medicine cabinet:
Photobucket

And a space for laundry pull-outs in the bottom half of a closet that was/is accessed from the WC.
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Master Bath remodel

Great progress. Do you have a "before" & "after" floor plan? It would help visualize the changes you've described. Looking forward to seeing more. Thanks for posting.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here