Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Signature hardware

Posted by calitina (My Page) on
Sat, May 26, 12 at 13:54

I am looking for a satin nickel floor-mount tub filler, and the only one I've found that is reasonably priced is by Signature Hardware. I can't find much online about their reliability. Does anyone have any experience with them? Any other suggestions for reasonably priced fillers?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Signature hardware

I purchased my claw foot tub filler and all hardware for the shower and rod, through them over 6 years ago. Everything is solid, good weight/feel to it, the finish is as lovely now as it was then (Chrome). I don't remember much about the shipping but it did come packaged nicely.

A friend purchased another shower set up from them a couple of years ago and had to return part of it due to changing her mind. The customer service was great.

Last year I ordered some light switches from them. No complaints at all, and I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

o

I'm happy to see this! I posted a message (it's still up; nobody has replied!) asking about Nottingham Brass fixtures, but I neglected to mention Signature Hardware; NB is their brand. We are also strongly considering a tub filler from them. (Very few out there work for our quirky situation.)

Anyone else? Has anybody had any negative experiences with Signature Hardware plumbing fixtures?

o

I have purchased from them before but it was door knobs and hardware. no problems.

o

I bought a Thermae towel warmer from them (also apparently their brand) and love it. Very good customer service, as a small piece needed for installation was missing and they sent a new one right away.

467675_3627146559311_1293460786_33576607_968206070_o

o

I bought a chrome tub-filler from them. Early days yet-- we've just moved into our house-- but so far it works well and looks great. They also gave me advice as to what height tub filler to get.

Photobucket

o

Both baths look beautiful. Although I did not originate this thread, it answers one of my questions and I appreciate the posts.

o

I have had a very different experience with their customer service. We have had a few issues with their customer service starting with our original order several months back when the wrong tub faucet was sent with our original order. The latest issue is we had a part that we needed replaced due to accident on our part. We asked for a exploded diagram of the assembly so that we could get the proper part ordered and our bathtub back online. They insisted we take a picture of the broken part only to come back at the end of the day and say it wasn't a manufacturers defect - we never claimed it was. We just wanted the part ordered expeditiously so that it would get to our plumber soonest and installed in the bath. As we embark on renovating 3 more baths and a kitchen I am dismayed that I cannot buy from them again because their styling is nice and the quality seems decent. They just fall on their faces when it comes to customer service.

o

I've purchased several things from them (door hardware, heat vent register/covers, etc) and had to return one and exchange for a different size when the hvac guy changed the size of the duct (!) - Sig Hardware was great, waived shipping on the new item, even expedited it for me. I think they're terrific and would not hesitate to order anything from them. would definitely do it over the phone as their people are so knowledgeable.

o

Trying to revive this old post with hopes that someone else will chime in... am reading very mixed reviews online. Anyone else with experience with sig hardware?? Thanks!

o

I have recently made several purchases from Signature Hardware for one of three bathroom remodels and am very satisfied: got a 36" vanity with marble top, which looks great; a brass shower rod, and some nifty curtain rings. Considering one of their towel warmers right now. The website is easy to navigate and shipping is quick and often free, depending on how much the item costs.

o

We bought almost all our bathroom fixtures from Signature Hardware. Free standing tub, tub filler, sink faucets, shower panel and towel warmer. Everything was shipped in one order, was packed well, no missing pieces, no broken parts. Quality seems to be very good. I will order from them again.

o

Our limited experience was positive.

We bought a vanity from them 2 years ago. I was hesitant to buy an item costing $$$s without seeing it in person but it is very good quality and sturdy. My contractor who was skeptical of mail-order was impressed, too. It showed up on time and was well packed. We are very happy so never had to deal with their customer service department.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here