Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
has toto drake been discontinued?

Posted by logastellus (My Page) on
Tue, May 14, 13 at 13:29

it doesn't show up on toto's website for some reason..?

http://www.totousa.com/Products/Toilets/Search/tabid/447/Default.aspx?flush_rate=1.6_gpf

drake I or drake II - both are missing...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: has toto drake been discontinued?

I don't click on links, so I can't check your link, but it shows up when I look on their website. It looks like you're probably searching for 1.6 gpf, but the Drake is 1.28 gpf.

o

Where do you see it? It shows up if you search but not available from the suite list:

o

Drake, Eco Drake, Drake I and Drake II are still there. You are looking at "suites" and there probably aren't matching sinks etc to go with Drakes, so try selecting "None" on the left had column of the page you pictured. I had your same problem when I was looking for a toilet on their website. Unless you select the "correct" buttons and options, you won't get to see a lot of what is available.

-Babka

o

I went to Toto's site and searched for elongated two-piece toilets and came across what I believe is the Toto Drake 1.6gpf. (I also checked to see that the 10" rough in is also still on their site since that's what I used in my home.) The Eco Drake is 1.28gpf (and I have one) and I notice they also list a Drake II as 1.28gpf, though I'm not certain the difference between the two. Several years ago a supplier told me that the Drake (1.6gpf) was discontinued and that I was stuck with the Eco Drake 1.28gpf. But then about a year or two later I picked up a Drake 1.6gpf, so my confidence in suppliers knowing when a particular product is discontinued has severely decreased.

o

We just had a Toto Drake II installed a few months ago. No, they have not been discontinued and yes, they are on their website. Nice toilet btw. The Sanagloss is a huge plus!

o

What you are saying is right , because the ultramax is not showing on this list either . I just bought it , but not yet installed .

o

I just checked the TOTO USA site and found the Drake II under products (not suites). It is 1.28 with Double Cyclone flush. The skirted version is Vespin II.

We just had two Drake II and one Vespin II installed. All have SanaGloss. So far, we are liking them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here