Return to the Bathrooms Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wall mounted soap dispenser - do you like yours?

Posted by elphaba (My Page) on
Sat, May 25, 13 at 13:07

We use liquid soap both at the bathroom faucet and also in the shower. Wondering if the wall mounted style is a good idea. Does it get grungy? Is it difficult to keep filled? Is the brand of liquid soap important? Does it make any difference if it is in the bathroom that is "more public" than your private master bath? (i.e. hard for strangers to figure out it is soap?)

I love the wall mounted toilet brush I got for our other bathroom. One of the best ideas ever so I'm wondering if I should graduate to wall mounted soap too. We are having the master bath remodeled soon.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wall mounted soap dispenser - do you like yours?

Hi elphaba,

To answer your questions in irder:

1) Most are pretty easy to clean
2) Depending on what one you go for but on the whole they are virtually hassel free when re-filling
3) Brand is totally your decision, just stick with what you're already using!
4) I think soap dispensers are fairly universal & would be worried if somebody didn't know what it was!

We have a great range of them on www.empressbathroomsdirect.co.uk so check them out. I've attached a link below to one of our Vado one's which is reasonably priced and looks quite stylish.

Hope this helps!

Here is a link that might be useful: Vado Soap Dispenser

o

Good to know - that it is not controversial. Thanks.

o

Love mine. People figure it out. Only thing there.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Bathrooms Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here